General Safety Policy
Caliber Control Systems is committed to providing our employees and clients with a safe work environment.
Safety before business is promoted in all of our operations.
Our safety program includes:
- Comply Works
- COR (Certificate of Recognition)
- compliance with local, provincial, and federal regulations
- ongoing hazard analysis, communication, and training to provide workers with the skills and knowledge to perform jobs efficiently and with reduced risk
- written documentation explaining company expectations, goals, procedures and policies including Aboriginal Relations.
- an open-door policy to encourage the application and improvement of our program
Caliber Control Systems employs Inter-provincial Red Seal Journeymen and Apprentices. Basic employee safety training includes but is not limited to:
- H2S Alive
- First Aid
Contractors and sub-contractors are expected to follow Caliber Control Systems’ health and safety policies as well as all applicable health and safety legislation.