Clean. Safe. Renewable.
How Do We Achieve Grid Parity?
- Our Systems are interconnected and managed remotely. We can optimize power output, monitoring every panel, windmill, or storage system in real time
- We maintain and keep the systems in peak performance at all times. Our business is generating power. We upgrade technology when required
- We market the flow of power from export to import in real time
How Does Our Technology Work?
- 360 Watt monocrystalline 72 cell panel c/w digital optimizer (18.5% efficiency)
- Racking for the Canadian climate (wind up to 216kms/hr, snow load up to 1.2KN/m2)
- SolarEdge 99% efficient inverters. CSA 22.2 compliant. Rapid shut down both AC & DC
- All string arrays plug directly to the NE1000 controller box (MC-4 connection)
- Carbon Fiber 8-12 blade wind turbines c/w digital optimizer (start speed of 10kms/hr)
- They plug directly into the NE1000CB (MC-4 connection) working alongside the Solar Arrays
- We build and market a digitally controlled storage system
- Plugging directly into the NE1000 controller box, it can be added at any time (MC-4 connection)
- The storage system acts like a solar panel, except the controller tells it when to turn on or off
How is the System Monitored?
- During commissioning we log into the portal with your inverter(s) serial number(s)
- It immediately connects to the inverter which uploads the serial number of each optimizer
- We can now view every panel, wind turbine, or storage device in the system
- We can see exactly the amount of power the system is producing. This includes:
- The systems are fully automatic, they export power when producing too much and import power as required
- For power leasing or power programs, we install utility grade revenue meter inside the inverter(s)